You may have already noticed some of the changes brewing at Queenpin. Some of them are more behind-the-scenes: new treatment spaces, new staff, streamlined check-out, testing out new products and services, etc. Starting in 2019, we have a few more!
For private acupuncture:
- To better serve you by providing more services, practitioners, and times, all private treatments will be $90. This includes acupuncture, herbal consults, foot soaks, and cupping.
- What are foot soaks, you say? We have been providing these for patients to use at home, but we want to make them even easier to use. We will have herbal foot soaks downstairs in the Community Clinic. The herbal blend is designed to reduce inflammation and pain, decrease stress, boost mood, improve circulation and harmonize nervous function. They benefit patients with chronic cold feet/poor circulation, pain of the feet/legs/back, sciatica, neuropathy, weak digestion, skin issues, sports injuries, PMS, fatigue, depression, stress and more. These herbs are some of the Earth’s most powerful, stimulating, warming, and healing herbs that help nourish the entire body. All you have to do is rest with your feet in some warm water for 30 min and go about your day! There’s more information on ingredients here: Foot Soaks.
- As the benefits of acupuncture are cumulative, Queenpin will be offering 6 and 10 treatment packages for any private treatment at a 20% discount; saving you $20/treatment. This encourages you to come regularly and save some money in the process.
- To thank our current, amazing, patients we are offering a special 6 treatment package at the $65 rate to transition into the new year. Available through the end of the year!
For Community Acupuncture:
- To simplify and continue to offer accessible, affordable, acupuncture, all community acupuncture treatments will be $35, and we will only be accepting cash or check.
- The community clinic will be consolidating hours to Tuesday & Thurs from 9am – 6pm, and Sun 11am – 3pm.
- Queenpin will also be offering a Community Membership for $105/month. This is a way to commit to your regular acupuncture visits, while saving 20% per treatment. The membership will be invoiced and due at the beginning of each month. You’ll pay for 3 visits and receive the 4th one free! These can be scheduled anytime the community clinic is open and last minute appointments are available. Any additional treatments will be $30 (15% off).
(Fine Print: The treatments are not transferable or refundable. You can cancel at the beginning of each month by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not use the treatments, there is no refund, exchange, or roll over; think of this like a gym membership.)
Last but not least, we will be switching our dress-code and will be sporting scrubs! Fashionable and comfortable.
We are so excited to continue working together, providing high-quality care and great results for you and the people you care about. If you have any concerns, questions, or feed-back, please get in touch!